TOP Model's Secrets X TOP Trainer's Secrets



Hello chaps!

I haven't been blogging for ages. AGES.
From Asia's Next Top Model, and now, it's been more than a year since the show has ended.
And now Cycle 3 is under production.

I have been living a different life since then.

Throughout last year, I have trying to do modelling but now, a new passion has grown more and more in me.

Personal training.

My biggest aspiration in life is to influence people.
I want people to feel good, feel happy, feel blessed.

I tried to be a role model through modelling.
I can also do the same thing with personal training.

I want to teach people how to live a healthy life. I want people to strive to be fit but not skinny.
Like my belief, "I train to be strong. Not skinny."

So from now on, hopefully I will update my blog more often.
I will share more about fitness and exercises as well as modelling.
And what is more, it will be bilingual - in both Chinese and English!
(Well, I was a translation major)

So, stay tuned for a section of TOP TRAINER'S SECRET.

And let's
Train Dirty
Be Pretty

X

Comments